- 2 Medium red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded.
- 4 Large fresh Portabella mushroom caps.
- 4 Tbsp Joy’s Gourme Garlic Chipotle (or Original)
- 2 cups Dry red wine
- 2 Tbsp Shallots or red onions, mince
- 1 Tbsp Fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Dry thyme
Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Kaiser rolls
Spread the Joy’s Gourmet Garlic on the Mushrooms and in the cavity. Place mushrooms in a shallow pan. Combine marinade ingredients and pour over top of the mushrooms. Marinate for 1-2 hours, turning once. Remove from marinade and cook on a hot grill for 3 minutes on each side. Place roasted peppers, lettuce, and grilled mushrooms on Kaiser rolls; spread Joy’s Gourmet Garlic on rolls and serve.