Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 1/2 lb. Lump crabmeat
- 1/2 cup Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup Green onions, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. JOY’s Gourmet Garlic Original
- 1 Tbsp. JOY’s Gourmet Mediterranean Seasoning
- 2 Portobello mushroom caps, or 10 white
- 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. Joy’s Gourmet Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Combine the crabmeat, cream cheese, parsley, green onions, Parmesan and JOY’s Gourmet Mediterranean Seasoning. Stuff the mushroom caps with the mixture and top with bread crumbs. Spread or brush the Olive Oil in the bottom of the pan to help them brown. Transfer to the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the filling is hot and melted.