Baked Crab and Artichoke Salad Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound lump crab-meat, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) Joy’s Gourmet Artichoke Salad
- 2 Tbsp JOY's Gourmet Garlic Original
- 6 ounces shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Combine cream cheese, crab meat, artichoke salad, 6 ounces Cheddar cheese, JOY's Gourmet Garlic Original, tarragon and cayenne pepper in a large bowl; season with salt and black pepper.
Bake in the preheated oven until dip is warmed and top is golden brown, about 30 minutes.