Lebanese Potato Salad
- 2 Lbs Russet potatoes (about 3 medium)
- 1/4 cup JOY’s Gourmet Garlic Lemon Salad Dressing
- 1 Tbsp JOY's Mediterranean Spice Mix
- 4 Scallions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
Place potatoes in a large saucepan or Dutch oven and cover with lightly salted water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a cutting board. Let cool for 20 minutes. Cut the cooled potatoes into 1/2-inch pieces.
Add JOY’s Gourmet Garlic Lemon to the potatoes in a large and toss to coat.