- 1 Lb. Ground Beef
- ½ Cup Chopped Onion
- ½ Cup Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Egg
- ¾ Cup Bread Crumbs
- 8 Oz Joy’s Marinara Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Joy’s Marinara Sauce*
- 1 Tbsp. Mustard*
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Joy Original
- 1 ¼ Tsp. Salt (or to taste)
- ¼ Tsp. Pepper
Mix the 3 Tbsp. of Marinara with Mustard together and set aside.
Mix all other Ingredients together and place in a loaf pan.
Cover the loaf with the Marinara and mustard mixture and bake on 375 F for 1 hr.
Serve next to sautéed mixed vegetables with the 2 – 3 Tbsp. of Garlic Joy.