- 4 Tbsp JOY’s Gourmet Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1Tbsp Chopped fresh or dried rosemary (Optional)
- 2 Tbsp JOY's Mediterranean Spice Mix
- 4 (12 Oz) Ribeye steaks on the Bone*
Cover both sides of the steaks evenly with the Garlic Spread. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Sprinkle salt and the the rest of the seasoning on both sides of the steaks before grilling. Grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 12 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°, turning once. Serve with fresh mixed vegetables sauté with JOY’s Gourmet Garlic. Simple add desired garlic to the vegetables and sauté over medium heat. Do not over cook, keep vegetables crunchy. Don't forget the Garlicky Mashed Potatoes.
· (12-ounce) Filet or bone-in veal chops may be substituted.